Thursday 13 October 2016

Googling Myself

Googling Myself

Why do you think were there so many or so few hits about you?
Ans: There are 2 links that hit about me and I think there are so many. This is because I am not a famous people.

Would you prefer to have more or less hits, and why?
Ans: I prefer to have less hits, cause I am shy to let too much of people to know about me.

What might the benefits of having lots of hits on Google be in the future?
Ans: The benefit of having lots of hits on Google be in the future are they can be easier to search for my information and this will lead me become famous in future.

What potential downsides are there to having many hits on Google?
Ans: The potential downsides are it might make people lost their privacy and not be so free in future.

Explain why your Google-presence may help or hinder you getting a job after your degree.
Ans: It can let the company that desire for a person who have ability much easier to find me. Thus I can get a job easier.


Facebook

What information is available on this public profile? Are there photos visible? Are your interests visible?
Ans: There are a lot if photos.

What makes you uncomfortable about the visibility of this information, and why?
Ans: I feel very comfortable cause it only shows what I want to show.

Explain why you would be happy/unhappy for a potential employer to see this page.
Ans; I am happy for a potential employer to see this page because they can know me well as they want.


Reppler

How many "Inappropriate Content" alerts did you receive?
Ans: zero!

Why do you think Reppler flagged this content as "inappropriate"?
Ans: I have zero inappropriate content.

How would you explain this content to a potential employer at interview?
Ans:I really don't have any inappropriate content. Trust me!!!!

How many privacy and security risk alerts did you receive?
Ans: Zero again.

Explain why they are privacy or security risks. How might someone nefarious use this information to harm or inconvenience you?
Ans: I don't have post any privacy things that can let nefarious to harm me. HAHAHA I am safe!




Facebook Friends

The Faces of Facebook doesn't work.

How do you think Facebook calculates this?
Ans: It depends on how many chats that you chat with him.

Do any of the people at the top of your on the list surprise you? Why do you think they are near the top?
Ans: Not surprise me. Cause I chat with her everyday.

Would you be happy or unhappy to show this list to your Facebook friends, and why?
Ans; I am unhappy to show this list to my Facebook friends because this is my privacy.



Privacy settings and tidying up

What group of people can see posts that you make in the future?
Ans: Friends.

If it is public, are you happy that everyone on Facebook can potentially see everything you write?
Ans:Ya ! I am happy.

If it is Friends of Friends, what are the implications of posting to a relatively large group of people that you may not know?
Ans: That will lead me in a dangerous situation cause somebody that admire a for a long time can find me more easier.

Who can look you up and can search engines link to your Timeline? Who could potentially see your Timeline if this is set to On?
Ans: My friends! Search engines can link to my Timeline. My friends can see my Timeline.





How many apps are listed as having access to some or all of your data? How many do you remember authorising?
Ans:15 apps. All

Do you trust all of those applications to use your data responsibly? Why?
Ans: Trust! They are a big company and wont cheat me.

If one of these applications were bought by another company, would you consider removing the app from Facebook? Why?
Ans: No! lazy to do it.





















No comments:

Post a Comment